There will be an Art Crawl on every First Friday of the month in Tulsa Arts District and Greenwood. Venues will be open at a variety of times. Some will have limited admittance and require reservations. Check their website or Facebook for protocols, reservations and updates.
Dining, shopping and clubs/bars are also available.
The September First Friday Art Crawl is a great way to kick-off your weekend and the Tenth Anniversary of Guthrie Green. There are openings this month at Henry Zarrow and TAC Gallery. Enjoy the full day of art, music, performances, food, beverages and much more! We will publish updates here as the schedule is confirmed. For now, here is what we have.
ART & EXHIBITIONS
- 108 Contemporary: 6 pm - 9 pm Kite & Natani Notah: In the Realm of Miracles
- Ahha Tulsa: 12 pm - 9 pm Sticker Book – Julie Alpert & The EXPERIENCE – reduced admission for 17+ after 5 pm
- Bar 46 – 4 pm – 1 am Graffiti Art by Jamie “Jaspyr” Marlow.
- Bob Dylan Center: 10 AM - 6 PM Jerry Schatzberg: 25th & Park and The Gift at Bob Dylan Center - – Special $5 admission between 6 and 9 pm for access to gift shop and immersive theater
- Colors of Etnika: 11 am – 7 pm Jewelry Collection by K. Marina
- Flagship - 6:00 – 9:00 PM In the Absence of Gathering Exhibition Reception
- Guthrie Green: Art Market After Dark & Entertainment
- Gypsy Coffeehouse & Cyber Café 6 pm – 10 pm Art Market and featuring Leotie live at 7 pm
- Henry Zarrow Center 6 pm – 9 pm OPENING: First Friday at Zarrow: "Art@Home"
- Living Arts – 6 pm – 9 pm – OPENING; Madison Moody & Andrea Martin
- Made: Local crafts – Open until 9 pm
- Tulsa Artist Coalition – TAC Gallery: 6 pm – 9 pm OPENING Origins...A Contemporary Spin on Prehistoric Art
- Tulsa Artist Fellowship 6 pm – 9 pm Open galleries at Archer and Cameron Studios
- Vast Bank 7:30 am – 10 pm Taylor Painter-Wolfe’s Tulsa Creates Together project, “The Magic City,”
- Woody Guthrie Center: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm $5 admission for the Woody Guthrie exhibit space only (Springsteen Not Included)
- Antoinette Baking Co. - 5:00 - 10:00 PM Pie Night
- in the raw vū - 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM Weekend Specials for food and drink
- Elgin Park - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM $2 Happy Hour Beers
- The Chowhouse 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM Happy Hour, 2-6PM! $2 off glass of wine / $4 off bottle of wine! $3.50 mules AND 1/2 price apps with any bar purchase!
MUSIC & DANCING
- Chimera – 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Michael Campa on Guitar
- Club Majestic - 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM Latin Infusion! & Bosston’s Tea Party! & Hoe You Think You Can Dance! Contest at Club Majestic at 12:30 AM
- Duet Restaurant - 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM First Friday Live Music
- Gypsy Coffeehouse & Cyber Café – 7 pm – 9 pm Leotie
- The Hunt Club – 10 pm - 1:00 am Biscuits and Gravy
- The Soundpony Bar –10 pm – 1 am Lessons In Fresh
For the most up-to-date information on the exhibitions and events for the current month, check the calendar on this site or the facebook page for Tulsa Arts District. facebook.com/TulsaArtsDistrict.