There will be an Art Crawl on every First Friday of the month in Tulsa Arts District. Venues will be open at a variety of times - some with free or reduced admission. Check their website or Facebook for updates. Dining, shopping and clubs/bars are also available during the day and evening.
The September First Friday Art Crawl includes the return of Tulsa Symphony Orchestra to Guthrie Green. There are openings of exhibitions at Living Arts, Oklahoma Center for the Humanities, TAC Gallery
Art is for looking and for sale! Enjoy a full day of art, music, performances, food, beverages and much more! ARRIVE EARLY – STAY LATE
ART & EXHIBITIONS
- 108 Contemporary: 6 pm - 9 pm Linda Lopez & Mathew McConnell: Live from the Moon - Free Admission
- Bob Dylan Center: 10 am to 6 regular price and full access (including “Becoming Bob Dylan: Photographs by Ted Russell 1961 – 1964”) - Special $5 admission between 6 and 8 pm for access to first floor galleries.
- Colors of Etnika: 11 am – 7 pm Jewelry Collection by K. Marina
- Guthrie Green: 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm Symphony in the Park at Guthrie Green + Various local shops
- Living Arts: 6 pm – 9 pm OPENING: The Bunnell Street Arts Center’s nationally touring exhibition, Protection: Adaptation & Resistance - Free Admission + Living Arts After Dark 9-11 pm
- Made: Local crafts – Open until 9 pm Selling local works
- Oklahoma Center for the Humanities: 101 E Archer St.- 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm OPENING: The Tolerance Project + “We Are Cherokee: Cherokee Freedmen and the Right to Citizenship” - Free Admission
- Swimmer Medicine Box: 5-8 pm Featured artist David Bruntzel w Native woods Oak and Cedar creations
- The Hunt Club: 4 – 8 pm HER Empowerment Foundation First Friday Faire! at Hunt Club
- Tulsa Artist Coalition: TAC Gallery: 6 – 9 pm OPENING RECEPTION: Amuse Bemused by Tara Booth – Free Admission
- Tulsa Artist Fellowship Archer Studios: Open Studios & Programming Flash Flood Print Studio x Printer Jam Showcase + Studio 101: SHARED Installation & SOIL Celebration
- Woody Guthrie Center: 10 am to 6 pm regular price and full access - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Special $5 admission for the Woody Guthrie exhibit space + People's Poetry featuring Nuova Wright, Cassidy McCants, and Audrey Kallenberger at 6:00 pm.
- Antoinette Baking Co: 5 pm - 10 pm Pie Night
- Atento Capital: 5-7 pm First Friday Mixer
- in the raw vū: 3 pm - 11 pm Weekend Specials for food and drink
- Elgin Park: 4 pm - 6 pm $2 Happy Hour Beers
- The Chowhouse: 2 pm - 6 pm Happy Hour, 2-6PM! $2 off glass of wine / $4 off bottle of wine! $3.50 mules AND 1/2 price appetizers with any bar purchase!
MUSIC & DANCING
- Club Majestic: 9 pm - 2 am Latin Infusion! & Hoe You Think You Can Dance! Contest at 12:30 am
- Duet Restaurant: 7 pm - 10 pm First Friday Live Music
- Gypsy Coffeehouse: 8 – 10 pm Donny Vinn
- LowDown: 8 - 11 pm Booker and Brad – 21+
- Soundpony: 10 pm – 1 am CITY GREY + SABERTOOTH + YEARS AGO + THANKS TO YOU
- The Hunt Club: 9:30 pm – 12:30 am Osage County
For the most up-to-date information on the exhibitions and events for the current month, check the calendar on this site or the facebook page for Tulsa Arts District. facebook.com/TulsaArtsDistrict.